POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kings WIP : Kings WIP Server Time
20 Aug 2024 06:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Kings WIP
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 23 Sep 2000 15:58:20
Message: <39cd0b5c@news.povray.org>
Hi

Work in progress. The sun is yet another glow, thanks H.E. strangely though,
if I try to make it red or orange it dissapears? The grass is placed using a
mixture of trace and eval_pigment with a spotted pattern. The footsteps are
an agate normal. The clouds are media and need some more work.

The grass is from my grass macro, thanks Tor Olav for the help. and is
rather dull due to the lighting not much I can do about it , any ideas
anyone.

The title, well wait and see.

All the best

Mick